ICC’s Repacking Services
Dangerous goods regulations require that you follow stringent procedures and provide specific documentation to ship many materials and products by ground, air, or sea in certified packaging.
When it comes to transporting dangerous goods, perhaps the most important detail is packing the shipment and all the steps leading up to it. Properly classifying the article or substance, packaging and labelling it, and preparing the transport documents can be daunting and time-consuming. Let us remove this stress with our repacking services.
Our repacking services include: classifying; packing; and documenting all relevant legal liability. We will act as the Shipper of Record on your behalf on the dangerous goods declaration.
Dangerous goods packing
- Drumming & re-drumming
- Chemical sample packing
- Classification of products
- Packing & repacking of shipments
- Vehicle/machinery inspection
- Documentation & labeling of dangerous goods
- Shipments for all modes of transportation
- Transportation regulation compliance
- 24-hour emergency contact number
Examples of Dangerous Goods
- Compressed Gases
- Chlorine Tablets
- Radioactive Material
- Dry Ice
- Motorcycles and other vehicles
- Lithium Batteries
Arrange a Shipment
Repacking services currently offered at our Vancouver and Montreal locations. For a list of affiliate repackers please visit our partners page.